It’s no secret: Wynwood is Miami’s dopest neighborhood. From vibrant street art, to lively bars and breweries, to unforgettable festivals and events, to the hottest new restaurants, to eclectic boutiques, to the city’s hippest galleries—Wynwood has it all.
BUT it’s hard to keep up with all the cool things going on in this up and coming district. Well, we’re here to help. Conveniently printed and distributed in Wynwood and surrounding areas, our monthly calendars feature special events and exclusive deals that you won’t want to miss. Our website also features a variety of additional resources to help you stay connected and informed. Visit it for quick access to new coupons, blog posts, helpful ratings, photos, local artist spotlights, and more.
Find out what's really happening in the Wynwood Art District in Miami. This is the city's most vibrant neighborhood, and there is so much to discover. This is the central hub to learn more about what to see and things to do in Wynwood.
Here is a list of Wynwood Miami Events
1. Coyo Taco: Fast-casual Mexican street food done right. Their food is fresh and authentic.
2. Kiji Cuzco: This sushi / ceviche restaurant is located within Wynwood 5th Ave, a multi-entertainment venue, and has some of the best sushi in town.
3. Gelatte: This quaint shop features two of the best things in life: gelato and coffee. Gelatte offers more than a dozen different flavors gelato flavors, including several vegan options.
4. Morgan’s: If brunch is bae, then you’re gonna wanna swipe right on Morgan’s. They offer delicious made-to-order dishes in a charming historic home.
5. Le Chick: Providing comfort food and sophisticated cocktails in a sleek, industrial space, this hip new spot is filling the rotisserie chicken-shaped hole Miami never knew it had.
The Wynwood Art District has a rich and complex history. Beneath Wynwood’s colorful murals and hip bars, lies a rich and interesting history. Two prominent Miami investors developed the neighborhood in the early 1900s. Several garment factories opened in Wynwood in the 1920s and it became known as a predominantly working-class community the first half of the century. In the 1970s, the neighborhood garnered the nickname “Little San Juan” as it became home to many Puerto Rican families. Wynwood saw more changes in the new millenium when Tony Goldman of Goldman Properties began investing in real estate and developed the concept of the Wynwood Walls. Wynwood has seen many changes through the decades, and its dynamic history has shaped it into the vibrant community that it is today.
Wynwood? More like WINwood - Ok, but seriously, puns aside, Wynwood is definitely #winning when it comes to things to do in Miami. Beloved by locals and tourists and everyone in between, one of the things that makes Wynwood so great is its wide appeal. There’s something for everyone. But this lively arts district is growing and changing rapidly, so we’ve decided to break it down to help you get the full authentic Wynwood experience. If you're wondering what to do in Wynwood read on for the insider scoop on everything you should eat, drink, and do in Wynwood. You're in luck if you're into Wynwood Miami Events, because we have the major hookup.
Five Wynwood bars you must visit
Wynwood’s bar game is STRONG and we’re here for it. That said, there are tons of great places to grab a drink in Wynwood. Check our complete recommended bar list here and read on for more about a few of our faves:
1. Wynwood Brewing Company: With a chill vibe and a tasty beer selection, this microbrewery has become a Wynwood staple.
2. El Patio Wynwood: This Wynwood favorite is known for its tasty bar bites and innovative cocktails created with handcrafted honey-based syrups.
3. Brick: With the tagline “Not your average bar,” Brick stands out thanks to its live music, seasonal cocktail menu, and wide selection of craft beers.
4. Concrete Beach: This brewery boasts some of Miami’s best beers and hosts awesome community events like Comedy Night and
5. Wood Tavern: This laid-back bar offers a variety of drinks at affordable prices. If you’re looking for a non-pretentious scene where the locals go to hang, this is your place.
Local talent and emerging artist from the backyard of Wynwood. Growing up around gangs and violence his whole life Supremefresh managed to stay out of trouble by doing hobbies such as dancing and ended up joining one of South Florida’s best crews Klass klownz, supremefresh’s. Collaborated with many